Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Spidey In Age of Ultron

Sony being Spider-Man


Here's how I would put Spider-Man in Age of Ultron.

In the post-credits scene after Age of Ultron, we see Tony Stark finishing up a lecture at a high school.  "...it was something that was...unavoidable," Tony finishes.  Then we see a hand shoot up in the air from the crowd.   We don't see a face, just the hand.  Tony stops and looks over to the student, and we hear a voice say, "You just could have made a morality loop in the firmware."

"Yea, thanks, pal.  I'll call you next time," Tony replies, annoyed.

"It's Peter," says the boy. And we cut to his face and see a young Parker.

Cut to black.

I'm so excited for Spider-Man to join the Avengers. I think that he will truly make Civil War the experience it needs to be.  Some people are upset that Black Panther won't be in it, but I feel like he will be.  It'd be cool to see them both switch sides, then having tag team fight.   Can you tell I'm excited?

I know that I use Peter Parker in my hypothetical introduction, but I also feel that having a black Spider-Man would differentiate him from Garfield and McGuire.  It's ultimately up to Sony, but I think that'd be an interesting solution to multiple Spider-men.


No comments:

Post a Comment